Disclaimer – Marketing links & product recommendations
The owner of Whatis? Online may:
[list style=”orb” color=”teal-lite”]
- Receive compensation for recommendations made in reference to the products or services on this website:
- Receive commission if you purchase any goods through some of the links on this website. These links may be in the form of text, images, video or audio or reached through masking and forwarding some URL’s, so that they re-direct to an affiliate link or sales website.
- This compensation may be in the form of money, services or complimentary products and could exist without any action from a website visitor;
- Should you purchase a product or service that was recommended by Whatis? Online, it is understood that some form of compensation might be made to the Whatis? Online owner;
- This Compensation Disclosure has been provided for your protection and to fully disclose any relationship between Whatis? Online’s product or service recommendations and the owners of those product or services.
- When buying products or services linked to or recommended on Whatis? Online, you should carry out your own due diligence to ensure that the product or service is suitable for purpose and that you fully understand the financial implications of the purchase;
- There is no compulsion to purchase the product or services that we’ve recommended.
- Whatis? Online will only recommend products and services based in part in the belief that the supply of such products or services will help the person obtaining them.
- All recommendations for products presented on this site are based on our own research and findings including use of the products or services by the owner or company agent , prior to making any recommendations, or having researched the products or services based on the supplier’s history.
- The recommendations made by us about the products or services are honest opinions based on facts known to us at the time a product or service is mentioned on the website.